Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Spring is a time of renewal. The flowers are starting to bud, and the weather is changing - hopefully for the better.

Now is the time when we start thinking about our spring cleaning. Just last night a friend told me that to de-clutter is to renew the life.... I'm not sure that I understand this (she's from Brazil, so maybe it didn't translate well) , but I do agree that clutter is not good.


Start with the closets, and here I have a great idea for you. Get motivated to clean out the closets to find things to sell on eBay! Everyone is doing it. I know one woman that is netting more than $1000 per month just selling her "junk" from around the house. She is litterally selling old shoes and used designer jeans, but I understand that household goods, decorative accessories, and the like are also good sellers. Maybe you inherited or were gifted a collectible that is really not to your taste, or doesn't fit your decor. You may do very well with an eBay auction. You never know until you try...

But please, anything that you can't sell, give to a reputable charity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari