Monday, March 16, 2009

Almost Wedding Cake

Friends, New York City is buzzing with spring wedding features. Tis the season. 

While in the city on Saturday I used my GPS to find wedding stores and ran across one called the Wedding Cafe. I got very excited about the possibility of purchasing a big fluffy piece of wedding cake. Surely the Wedding Cafe has all things cake and punch, I thought. 

Turns out the cafe is actually a wedding resource center and a place for vendors to meet with clients. Wedding Ideas and Advice is its own resource center. So let me take this time to remind you of some of our favorite vendors:


and 


Laurie and her divas have recently created a fabulous new line of programs. Delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari