Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Floral Freshness Fashion

Wedding gift, wedding idea, wedding dresses, wedding flowers, Floral Freshness Fashion
Okay, this bouquet by Brown Paper Design has to be one of my favorites to date. I love the perfect balance of yellow and white. Also the casualness of the bouquet is just so hard to resist if you ask me!


Wedding gift, wedding idea, wedding dresses, wedding flowers, Floral Freshness Fashion
Wedding gift, wedding idea, wedding dresses, wedding flowers, Floral Freshness Fashion
In my opinion, nothing could replace fresh flowers at a wedding, or even in the home. I am not a fan of fake flowers, plants, etc. but I will say that these fabric roses from Allen Company Inc. are a pretty cute option as gifts if you just can't resist!



{top bouquet from brown paper design}

{bottom fabric roses from allen company inc.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari