Thursday, June 18, 2009

Family Style Wedding in Grand Cayman

Family Style Wedding in Grand Cayman
This groom contacted me to start planning the wedding, as a surprise for his long-time partner. One unusual twist, their blended family which included five children would be coming along too.
This was a big day for all the family.  I loved the pink, white and turquoise themeThis was a big day for all the family. I loved the pink, white and turquoise theme.

I was happy to have my new office open in time for this wedding, since this group was on a cruise, and also since they were going to Stingray City after the wedding

This was a special order bouquet, design and ribbon provided by the bride.


All the kids got sand-dollars and starfish as souvenirs.

Photos by Wes Weber see http://www.wesweberphotography.com Ceremony by Joy for Simply Weddings, flowers by Trisha's Roses. Call me for your own barefoot beach wedding on spectacular Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman (345)949-9933 or see our website at www.cayman-islands-weddings.ky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari