Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Have I ever told you how much I love road trips? Well I do - I love them! Right now, I'm in a hotel somewhere in Utah, with my sister and her two boys, on the way to spend a few weeks with family in Montana. Though I'll have some great real weddings set to post while I'm away, mostly I'm going to take time to totally unplug - dial-up internet is a real disincentive to blog.



Anyway, I was going to share some of my favorite links from around the web, but I just updated my operating system this morning, and apparently the little application that I use to keep track of my weekly links doesn't like it. Too tired to figure it out right now, but I'll have an extra long list for you next week.

In the meantime, please share some of your favorite links with us in the comments, and of course have a happy happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari